Browser extension developer
Please note, this is a pipeline builder announcement, preparing for the upcoming demand. Feel free to submit your application so we can get back to you as soon as the role is open.
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Fairdrive protocol aims to be a set of specifications and reference implementations with 6 milestones. The first 5 are about creating a web3 ecosystem and utilizing the potential of Ethereum Swarm. The last planned step is about tackling integrations with other P2P and web3 systems.
- Implementing Browser <-> Dapp interaction capabilities for:
- Data economics
- Addressing web3 resources
- Content verifications
- Swarm extensions implementation
- web2 compatibility (research)
- Firefox compatibility
- Feed and immutable addressing
- Swarm in browser
- P2P connectivity
- Kademlia routing, etc.
Skills and requirements:
- Proficiency in developing browser extensions
- Knowledgeable about Swarm
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Ideally, you have formal computer science background
Swarm offers/Team perks:
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.