Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
For the Swarm Technical writer, we’re looking for a strong candidate with the ability to grasp technically complex topics and distil the relevant information in clear, written form.
We are looking for someone to help set up and maintain effective developer- and user-facing documentation for various software products related to decentralised storage.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining the Swarm Documentation.
- You engage with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- You engage with software developers and users of the documentation and incorporate feedback into the documentation.
- Producing various forms of documentation, such as: API documentation, manuals, reference documentation, tutorials, blog posts and walkthroughs.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining effective documentation
- Ability to grasp technically complex topics and distil the relevant information in clear, written form
- Native English or proficient level of English
- You are available in the CET timezone
- You can and like to work remotely
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You are a self-starter
- You are a team player
- You have attention to details
- Experience with Docusaurus
- A passion for distributed systems
Swarm offers/Team perks:
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote-friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.