SWARM FOUNDATION IS HIRING
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Building frontend applications using Ethereum blockchain technology
Delivering well-tested code
Conducting thorough code reviews to your peers
- You are familiar with Typescript, React and Web3/Ethereum JS libraries
- You like to work remotely
- You are available around the CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You like to take initiative
- You have attention to detail
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- A passionate open-source contributor
- Experience with browser extensions
- Good grasp of distributed systems
- Acquaintance with cryptographic concepts
- Knowledge of decentralised storage technologies
Swarm offers/Team perks:
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token
To apply, please send your CV and GitHub repo to email@example.com.