SWARM IS HIRING
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralized storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for Swarm Network. Bee provides low level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication.
The Swarm Bee team strives to keep things clear and simple, making reasoning and discussions efficient. In a broader sense, this applies to everything we do.
Solid, well-tested code is delivered in an agile manner.
Key technologies are Go, libp2p, protobuf, leveldb, and go-ethereum, as well as various cryptographic libraries.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining the Swarm Bee Documentation
- You engage with our users to help them and get input on how to improve the documentation
- You are responsible for the quality of developer-focused code documentation and will work alongside with the devs to achieve this
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining the official specification of the Swarm Bee node
- You create written tutorials and develop scripts for video-walkthroughs
- You like to work remotely
- You are available in the CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You are a self-starter
- You are a team player
- You have an eye for detail
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have experience working in an agile team
- Experience in setting up and maintaining effective documentation
- Ability to grasp technically complex topics and distil the relevant information in clear, written form
- Ability to read Golang
- A passion for distributed systems
- Be part of a team that empowers digital freedom
- Shape your environment to your preferences to stimulate personal growth
- Competitive compensation
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious remote team
- Regular team gatherings and other activities
- Flexible working hours and remote work