SWARM IS HIRING
Social Media / Community Manager
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication
system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permission-less open
markets. On Swarm,
applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Swarm empowers digital freedom by making data unstoppable which reclaims privacy for the individual, and
into the data economy, in a decentralised, open, trust-less, censorship-resistant, and game changing way.
Swarm’s vision is to make the world computer real.
United as one swarm; inspired by cypherpunks, aligned with PLUR, guided by virtue, we walk our talk.
Let us proceed together apace.
- Engage with our community on different platforms
- Work closely with content producers
- Maintain great relationships with grant recipients, partners and investors
- Experience with community leadership
- Knowledge of social media monitoring tools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Thorough understanding of blockchain, decentralisation and p2p technologies
- You like to work remotely
- You are available in CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You like to take initiative
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing (native is a plus)
- Understanding of cryptography
- Historical insight in p2p communities
- A Cypherpunk mindset with a PLUR heart
- You’re already a member of the growing crypto community
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious remote team
- Regular team gatherings and other activities
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- We don't beat around the bush in meetings.
- We like to help our mates.
To apply, send your resume and a personal message to firstname.lastname@example.org.