SWARM IS HIRING
Browser extension developer
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Fairdrive protocol aims to be a set of specifications and reference implementations with 6 milestones. The first 5 are about
creating a web3 ecosystem and utilizing the potential of Ethereum Swarm. The last planned step is about tackling integrations with other P2P and web3 systems.
- Implementing Browser <-> Dapp interaction capabilities for:->
- Data economics
- Addressing web3 resources
- Content verifications
- Swarm extensions implementation
- web2 compatibility (research)
- Firefox compatibility
- Feed and immutable addressing
- Swarm in browser
- P2P connectivity
- Kademlia routing, etc.
Skills and requirements:
- Proficiency in developing browser extensions
- Knowledgeable about Swarm
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Ideally, you have formal computer science background
- 100% remote friendly.
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor.
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token.
- We will tour once a year to off-sites where we all meet in a cool location to work and connect with the team and ecosystem guests.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please drop us your CV to email@example.com.