SWARM IS HIRING
QA Engineer (Go)
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm Network. Bee provides low level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication, through solid, well-tested code delivered in an agile manner.
Key technologies are Go, libp2p, protobuf, leveldb, and go-ethereum, as well as various cryptographic libraries.
- Writing and executing end-to-end test scenarios in order to assure performance and reliability
- Submit detailed bug reports and issues to our dev team
- Take an active part in shaping the way our products are built by analysing how functionality, user experience and performance could be improved
- You have at least 3 years' experience delivering working, tested software
- You are familiar with Golang
- You are familiar with the blockchain ecosystem
- You are familiar with Grafana, Jaeger and OpenTracing
- You have experience of working remotely (with all of its complexities)
- You are available around the CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You like to take the initiative
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- A good grasp of distributed systems
- General acquaintance with cryptographic concepts
- Hands-on experience implementing test automation
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious remote team
- Flexible working hours and remote work
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your CV and GitHub profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org.