SWARM IS HIRING
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
About the Grant Program
Anybody with a nice dApp idea is welcome to apply for a Swarm grant. Swarm grants and online events are supporting many interesting projects which are already building their products on top of Swarm.
Grant manager oversees nearly every part of the grantmaking process. The role of a grant manager is to plan and execute the grant process by working closely with the grantees, providing support, managing documents and deadlines, tracking grantee results, and much more. It is an ongoing process.
You will work closely with grantees to make sure the process is mutually beneficial for them and for Swarm as a grantmaking organization. You will ensure, grantees are on track to succeed in reaching the agreed milestones. You will cooperate with multiple international teams parallelly.
As part of your job, you are going to define milestones, plan budgets, arrange meetings and administer bureaucratic steps of your workflow. You will have to secure distribution, storage and management of documentation.
- Managing grants funnel
- Document management, controlling
- Grantee supervision and support
- Making sure that projects have a great environment to work in
- Compliance audits
- Monitor, review, evaluate and approve the grant process
Skills to make you successful as a grant manager
- You don’t need to google for principles.fairdatasociety.org
- Knowledge of and passion for Swarm and blockchain
- Knowledge of and passion for digital sovereignty
- Understanding privacy, data interoperability and data sovereignty
- Proficient in the use of financial management software to include spreadsheets and databases is required (Excel, software wallets, blockchain transactions)
- Ability to review projects to ensure conformance to Swarm standards or agreed goals
- Efficiency, professionalism and kindness in dealing with partners
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing
- You like and can work efficiently in remote
- You are available around CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You like to take initiative
- Proficiency in Odoo is a plus
Swarm offers/Team perks:
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.